Pages

August 27, 2010

Wrashton Grove: Dreams

The following program has strong language and scenes which may disturb the viewers.


Created by Nojmul Alfred-Darnley (nojarama)
Produced by
Baya Nikolas (EliteNews)

Starring
Daniel Karlen (DKCalifornia95) as Alec Smith
Colton Nelson (McKenzie1397) as Robbie Smith
Damon Cole (Damon.Love) as Gerard Cooper
Marco Malchik (-Marco.) as Nat Skelton
Lexi Crownfield (Glamgirl72) as Paige Birchmore Yasmin Emma Callaway (Yazzieblue) as Yasmin Bailey Ciara Leanne Eva Murphy (Ciaraleanne) as Ciara Elliott Deidra C. Maxwel (To_Royal) as Jamelia Fisher

Series One Episode #02


There was a big party happening at the White Room outside the club Jake had gotten into a quarrel over Goths and Emos with Yasmin she then slapped him and Paige was fuming over Jake’s behaviour, Ciara tried to play some moves on Jake andthey seemed to work, they all partied it up but Jake was nowhere to be seen and when Paige called him when she got home his phone was ringing in an abandoned room above the White Room and that’s what you missed on WRASHTON GROVE.


(At Jamelia’s bedroom; she is on her laptop Skyping to Paige)


Jamelia: Yeah now THAT’S why I’d never visit my uncle’s kitchen...the thought of someone being butchered is just...EW!

Paige: (shocked expression) OMG so he like ACTUALLY chopped he’s girlfriend up?! Remind me never to meet him...wait he’s in prison though, right?

Jamelia: No...No-one knows this outside of my family, wait except for you!

Paige: WHAT?!

Jamelia: Change the subject, did Jake call you then?

Paige: (scoffs) No, I’m really confused because he’s never done anything like this before but last night I actually had a dream or should I say nightmare...

Jamelia: OOOH talking about nightmares! I had one a month ago where my Mum was-

Paige: JAMELIA SHUT YOUR GOB FOR ONCE!

Jamelia: (imitates zipping mouth) Sorry.

Paige: Sorry for snapping but like this nightmare was so scary I saw someone coming in a hooded white cloak with a toolbox, I was sitting on this cliff top not sure where it was but It looked familiar, this white cloaked man whispered- (phone rings)

Jamelia: Paige? Paige where did you go?!


(Half an hour later Paige returns)


Paige: Jamelia...are you there?

Jamelia: Yes I am there I have been there for the past half an hour! Where in Christ’s name did you go?!

Paige: Jake is dead.

Jamelia: (Jamelia looks puzzled) what? Did I just hear you right?

Jamelia: OH MY GOODNESS..UH STAY THERE! (Jamelia then turns off her laptop and texts everyone to meet her at Paige’s house)


(Outside Paige’s house; Robbie and Ciara have arrived)


Robbie: Alec slept in and couldn’t come....typical...

Ciara: (laughs) Boys eh!

Robbie: (gives a weird look to Ciara) anyways why are we here? I am NOT being dragged into another party tonight! I got told off and had my computer taken off me!

Ciara: Awe by whom, Mummy?

Robbie: (rolls eyes) Well who else do you think, Granny?


(Jamelia steps out of the taxi which has just pulled up)


Jamelia: Right I have no idea how to say this since I never have said anything like this before but... (Awkward silence)

Robbie: yeah?

Jamelia: Jake has died.

Robbie: Are you joking?

Jamelia: I wish...

Ciara: (immediately starts crying, it looks much exaggerated) How’s Paige holding up? (Sobs)

Jamelia: She told me over Skype so I told her I’m coming and asked you guys to come here since you’re some of her closest friends.

Robbie: Let’s go in then. (knocks on door Paige’s Mum opens the door)

Eva: Oh hello, did Paige tell you?

Jamelia: Yes...

Ciara: (tears stumble out of her eyes faster than light) WHY!? HE WAS SO YOUNG!

Eva: Right well, she’s upstairs. (Let’s them in)


(The trio walk up to Paige’s room waiting to hear the full story...)

(Gerard House; He is talking to Alec on the phone)


Alec: SHE IS DAMNN!

Gerard: Milf!

Alec: I can’t believe the next year of school is our last year it feels so... surreal!

Gerard: Easy there on the big words!

Alec: (laughs) you div, anyway I have to go help my Dad with the Barbeque for tonight, you coming?

Gerard: Yeah definitely, how could I miss a Barbeque when your Dad is cooking! He’s cooking is mouth-watering! (Licks lips)


(Back at Paige’s house a hour which is now filled with jaw which have dropped and people shocked at what has happened in the last 24 hours; in her bedroom everyone is in total disbelief and horror)


Robbie: So let me get this straight he was found at a room above the nightclub, a neglected room where he’s whole body had been dismembered and he's brain was missing?

Paige: Yeah.

Jamelia: and they have this actually happening on video footage? Because you said there were CCTV camera’s all over that building. And who told you about this?

Paige: Yes they’ve got it on tape, Celia called me up she was in tears...and his Dad John’s away shooting a movie half way across the world...

Robbie: Celia is his Mum right?

Jamelia: Step mum...his real one is somewhere in South America, she abandoned him.

Ciara: That’s sick...Really sick who the fuck did it?

Paige: They don’t know but it could’ve been anyone for all we know the killer might be in this room or a few roads away from us...we do not know but Celia’s going in with Jake’s uncle to see the video at four o’clock late afternoon she said she’ll come afterwards.

Ciara: It’s thirty eight past four.


(Paige’s mobile rings she momentarily looks at the others and then picks it up)


Paige: Hey Celia...

Celia: (is breathing heavily and is talking in a frightened tone) PAIGE, I erh saw it. It was someone in a white hooded cloak and a toolbox. (bursts into tears)

Paige: (drops mobile phone)

Celia: (sobs) Hello? Paige?

Robbie: What happened?

Jamelia: (goes over to Paige and tries to calm her down) are you okay?

Paige: Jamelia...remember my nightmare...where I was sitting on a cliff top and there was that white hooded cloaked person with a tool box...Celia just described the murderer to that same description...

3 comments:

私には said...

OMG ;O

IS THIS GOING INTO SOMETHING LIKE FINAL DESTINATIN,WHERE PEOPLE THAT SURVIVED THE PARTY DIE IN A SEQUENCE IN WHERE THEY WERE A POST TO DIE IN THE PARTY;O

OOOO I CANO'T WAIT BUT ITS A BUM THIS EPISODE WAS QUICK OR AM A FAST READER o.O

Laura Torronley / Lizs (on stardoll) said...

LOOOL ALEXCENDRABURKE, your comment made me LAUGH! The episode was REALLY GOOD. The best bit was... "JAKES DEAD!" XD

Ciara said...

;O OMG Totally awesome! <3
I can't wait till next part!
x