Pages

August 09, 2010

The Real Elites of Stardoll: Diaries

The following program is rated TV-14. Viewer discretion is advised.
Created by Erin Fo Abourne
Produced by Baya Nikolas

Starring
x.optimistic.x as Erin
fifibannana as Fifi
Psychotic-Freak as Rebecca
queen-of-mean. as Ashley
StarSurge as Delaney


Guest Starring
Slaggot as Sloane
fatooni as Kaitlyn

Diaries (S1-E5)

(The girls decide to each write diary entries on their life currently, all on the same day and time... Coincidence?)

Fifi's diary:
Jun. 29, 2010... 2:15 pm

Dear Diary,


I finally met a man that I think I can trust. Hopefully... His name is Brandon.We've been dating for 3 months, and I think it's love. Kaitlyn and I are getting along pretty well... If you call badgering constantly getting along. Haha. Well today, I'm supposed to be meeting Brandon so we can go to La Madeline. My fave restaurant like ever. Saturday, Brandon, Kaitlyn and I are going to the Beyonce concert! We have the same obsession!! How awesome is that?

I'm still trying to forget about the incident with Paul and the others... I've gone to therapy, and it's helped a little... Right now, my life's great, and I don't want anything to change.

Much love, Fi...

Delaney's diary:

Jun. 29, 2010... 2:15 pm

Hmm, what could I possibly write about? Well, of course, I'm enjoying working with Void Models. Who wouldn't? There's a model there that's smokin' who's name is Sirge. He's like a tanner version of Chris Evans. Yummyy (: He gave me his number, so I'll defenitely be calling soon. The girls are coming over for our annual Night Out. Excited... we're going to see Prince of Persia... Jake Gyllenhaal is mhmm delicious, and I'm soo boy crazy :P

Since the thing with Ash and them, I don't know. I kinda, have sympathy for her? Ewwuh, I know. After she played us all... But I mean, you can't blame her... to be jealous of all this :P

Ta ta for now, Del(laptops) - Fi's idea :D

Erin's diary:

Jun. 29th, 2010... 2:15 pm

So James is visiting... I hope he's here to stay... He says he's got big news... I hope he's going to propose (: I think I need to slow down... life's going waay to fast for me. With the modeling, and I'm trying to pursue a career of acting and singing... Maybe I should just kick back, relax and go to the Bahamas. Hmm, sounds like a plan!

Well, I'm getting ready to go shopping with Sloane. Ash, you are missed. I hope you know that.

Erin.


Rebecca's Diary:
Jun. 29, 2010 2:15 pm

What to write about? Well, nothing excitings going on in my life... Well, I've been having problems with eating. The modeling industry is tough. I'm a size 0, 5'10. I'm still too fat. Now where'd I put that toothbrush?

Beckaaa.



Sloane's diary:
El veinte y nueve de Junio, doz mil diez... Son las dos y quince

I'm feeling a little Spanish today. :p I hope Becka's alright... She's getting frail. I'm worried. I know the industry's tough, but she really needs to control her diet. She looks like she's going through that Nicole Richie stage...

She needs help...

Slo.


Ashley's diary:

Jun. 29, 2010... 2:15 pm

The slammer isn't all that it's cracked up to be. The food's gross, you have no privacy, and there's so many disgusting people in here... Guys, if you're reading this, I just want you to know that I'm sorry, and

Those were the last words Ashley wrote before she was nearly beaten to death by a cellmate.



END.