Pages

August 16, 2010

The Real Elites of Stardoll: Congrats

The following program is rated TV-14. Viewer discretion is advised.
Created by Erin Fo Abourne
Produced by Baya Nikolas

Starring
x.optimistic.x as Erin
fifibannana as Fifi
Psychotic-Freak as Rebecca
queen-of-mean. as Ashley
StarSurge as Delaney


Guest Starring
Slaggot as Sloane
fatooni as Kaitlyn


Congrats: (S1-E6)

(The days are becoming longer, lives are getting shorter, dreams are being fufilled... Seems like it's near the end, but honey it's just the beginning, for bigger and better things.)

(3 in the morning at Fifi's condo, Kaitlyn is out without permission, Fifi is worried.)

(door to condo opens, Fifi stands in hallway angered)

Fifi: Where have you been Kaitlyn?
Kaitlyn: (slurred voice) I jas wust bout bangin bith my sriends Kifi. (laughs)
Fifi: Are you drunk?
Kaitlyn: Is the moon purple? (leans into Fifi's arms)
Fifi: Where are your clothes?
Kaitlyn: At Josh's...
Fifi: Who's Josh?
Kaitlyn: This guy I met on myspace, why do you care Kifi? You're not my sister!
Fifi: That means nothing, I still have to watch out for you. You need some water, your hangover should be kicking in pretty soon.
Kaitlyn: (giggles)(Girls are at Dolce & Gabbana, Fifi's telling them the news)
Rebecca: So you're going to go live with Brandon...?
Sloane: In Seattle?
Fifi: Yeah, luckily there's a Void Agency who's ready to accept me.
Erin: So, this is one of the last times we'll ever see you again...
Delaney: Don't leave Fifi! We'll miss you! (hugs Fifi)
Fifi: (tears up) It's okay guys. I've got 2 weeks left, let's make the most of it.

(scene with Erin and James at La Madeline)

Erin: So, what's the big news?
James: Well, my father's company is being transfered here, so I'll be able to be with you whenever!

(Erin's heart sinks)

Erin: Oh... (sighs)
James: Uhmm, waitor, can you get us some breadsticks please?

(The waiter hands James the breadstick basket)

James: One for you... (hands Erin a breadstick with a James Avery engagement ring in the middle)
Erin: James, I-
James: Erin, we've been together for almost a year now, and I'm certain that I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you... Will you marry me?

(Scene with Delaney and Sloane visiting Ashley's hearing)

Sloane: You sure you want to do this?
Delaney: She needs all the support she can get.

(Ashley passes by Sloane and Delaney in handcuffs, and her face brightens)

Ashley: Thank you guys so much for showing up. It means the world to me...
Delaney: Mhmm... (Delaney notices Ashley's bruised face) Wha- what happened?
Ashley: You wouldn't care anyways... (enters court room)

(time progresses)

Judge: Ashley Johnson... you're being put on probation. 30 hours of community service at the local elderly home... (bangs gavel) Court dismissed...
Ashley: I'm free?!? I'm free!
Sloane: We're so happy for you Ash!
Delaney: Yeah, we really are.
Ashley: Thanks guys. And Del, sorry about earlier. I was attacked and admitted to the hospital for a few months. Thank God, I was out of that hell hole.
Delaney: We're glad too! (hugs Ashley)

(4:15 am, Fifi is waiting for Kaitlyn a second day in a row)

Fifi: (thinking) What's gotten into that girl?!

(Kaitlyn enters the condo, articles of clothing missing, tired, cold, sobbing)

Fifi: (runs to Kaitlyn's aid) What's wrong hun?
Kaitlyn: Looks like you're gonna be an aunt, congrats...

END.

No comments: