Pages

August 26, 2010

The Real Elites of Stardoll: Caught Up in the Moment

The following program is rated TV-14. Viewer discretion is advised.
Created by Erin Fo Abourne
Produced by Baya Nikolas

Starring
x.optimistic.x as Erin
fifibannana as Fifi
Psychotic-Freak as Rebecca
queen-of-mean. as Ashley
StarSurge as Delaney


Guest Starring
Slaggot as Sloane
fatooni as Kaitlyn

Caught Up in the Moment (S1-E7)

(Looks like Erin's got what she wanted; Fifi's struggling to keep hers together, Delaney's love life with Sirge is heating up; Ashley's out of the slammer, and Sloane's trying to pursue her dream of writing a best seller... Let's check up on Rebecca and see how she's holding out...)

(scene with Rebecca throwing up in the toilet)

Rebecca: (looks in mirror) Still too fat... maybe one more will do the trick. (picks up vomit-stained toothbrush, thrusts it down her throat and lets the rest come naturally; admires herself in the mirror) Better. (exits the bathroom)

(checks her email; reads message from her agent)

"I received your pictures from last night. You're still too big; lose more hun. Ta ta.

-Jorge"

Rebecca
: (sighs heavily, slumps in chair, starting to feel a little light-headed) Maybe shopping should do the trick, I could lose the extra pounds. (grabs Juicy tote and heads out of condo, forgetting to lock the door as always)(Rebecca calls Delaney)

Rebecca: Hey, let's go shopping today. I'll meet you at BCBG.
Delaney: Cool, Ash is coming too. She doesn't have to do any community service today... We'll...
Rebecca: Wait, Ash as in Ashley Johnson? The devil's little bitchy helper? Hell to the no! Forget I asked... (hangs up on Delaney, passes by dark alley and notices a young girl, nude sobbing behind a trash can; rushes to her aid.) Kaitlyn is that you?

(silence)

Rebecca: C'mon, we've got to get you some clothes... it's pretty windy today. Wear my jacket... (wraps Marc Jacobs leopard fur coat around Kaitlyn) Wha-What happened to your eye? (Rebecca notices a gaping bruise on the side of Kaitlyn's cheek)
Kaitlyn: He-he said he loved me... And he wouldn't hurt me... He, lied... I thought he loved me... (sobs, leans into Rebecca's shoulder)
Rebcca: (holds Kaitlyn tight) Everything's changing hun. No one loves anyone anymore...

(scene with Delaney, Sloane, Fifi, Ashley and Erin)

Delaney: She just hung up on me...
Erin: I'm worried, we haven't heard from her in a while..
Fifi: Not after since I accused her of going belimic.
Sloane: That was pretty low Fi...
Fifi: Sue me for telling the truth! She was acting like a bitch, which is unlike her.
Ashley: That's what anorexia will do to you. I know that for a fact. I'd like to thank you guys for allowing me back in, when you didn't have to.
Erin: It's okay... We didn't know you were threatened. Why didn't you tell us before?
Ashley: Bruno's a strong man...
Fifi: And creepy.
Ashley: (laughs) Yeah... He said if I didn't help, he'd kill me...
Erin: He really hates me THAT much?
Ashley: I guess so...
Sloane: How'd he get involved with Rachel?
Ashley: They've known eachother for a while... he's known Rachel since she was a "Nobody" and watched her blossom into an Elite.
Delaney: Woow... They've got some issues...
Fifi: What about Paul? What'd he get in his hearing?
Ashley: He got 6 months in jail for sexual assault and attempted murder.
Fifi: That's not enough! They need to lock his ass up for 5 life sentences!
Ashley: It doesn't work like that Fi...
Fifi: Well it should.

(doorbell rings)

Sloane: I got it. Like always.

(girls laugh. Sloane answers the door, it's Rebecca and Kaitlyn)

Rebecca: Look who I found on the streets.
Fifi: Where the hell have you been? You've been gone for 2 days!
Kaitlyn: (begans to sob)
Sloane: Calm down Fi. Give her sometime to get a hold of herself.
Erin: Yeah Fi, she just got caught up in the moment... Don't we all?


END.